Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10
Pak128 Add-ons and Graphics / Re: new trailers and paintings for pak128
« Last post by gauthier on Today at 05:50:14 AM »
Looks impressive, did you make that after a real truck ?
[FR]Français (French) / Re: Blender
« Last post by gauthier on Today at 05:42:48 AM »
J'ai répondu directement sur l'autre sujet ;)
Simutrans Help Center / Re: Simutrans crash
« Last post by gauthier on Today at 05:42:14 AM »
I'm the other person  :P I use a Linux (x64) build of makeobj as well as a Linux build of Simutrans.
Patches & Projects / Re: Sort Vehicles in Depot Window
« Last post by Ters on Today at 05:32:23 AM »
"x tons of weight" is longer than "Weight: xt", so that is still something to care about. (Then of course, the metric ton(ne) is not a unit of weight at all. It is a unit of mass. I'm not sure if that also applies to UK and US tons, as the pound is a unit of mass, force/weight and money, although with different short forms, even if only slightly for the first two.)
Patches & Projects / Re: Add "All Go Home" button in schedule list window
« Last post by prissi on Today at 04:56:51 AM »
The patch removes a lots of stuff which can cause troubles, like wanting a convoi in a depot to send to one. When sending it out, it may be return to the depot after one round, because it can have the entry twice in its schedule. The comment
"// limit update to certain states that are considered to be safe for schedule updates"
is there for a reason.

Also adding a stop while its schedule is edited sound like a rife recipe for disaster. Same for sending convois to non-existent depots ...

A convoi could just check, if the next stop is a depot and otherwise unload everything as you do. This "is_terminal" is not very safe (what happens, if this emain stuck during loading and removing the depot before arriving?) I think a lot of extra stuff is there.

Finally, what happens, if I have all_go_home, then sent out new convois, then want to send them back all agin. The go_home state will stay untill all convois are in the depot, you could not trigger the button before.

[DE]Deutsch (German) / Re: Online Dat/Pak erstellen
« Last post by prissi on Today at 04:37:11 AM »
makeobj verstand aber noch nie Wildcards, dass sollte alles von der Shell ersetzt werden.
I have hopefully fixed the nightly build errors.

Where can one find the nightly build error logs? They used to be somewhere around the nightly download page.
Simutrans Extended Development / Re: Removing contracts from factories
« Last post by jamespetts on Yesterday at 10:58:06 PM »
And does XML loading work in Standard?
Pak128.Britain-Ex / Re: New facotry smokes
« Last post by jamespetts on Yesterday at 10:57:44 PM »
Splendid - let me know how you get on.
Simutrans Extended Development / Re: Removing contracts from factories
« Last post by Vladki on Yesterday at 10:21:09 PM »
Well, you can save as xml, and the result looks like XML, but cannot be loaded.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10