News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

How do I build an underground pax station in the pak128?

Started by ABC Producciones, April 14, 2015, 04:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABC Producciones

[EN] I see in some videos I've seen on Youtube see that some have
underground subway stations for passengers, now I have the
120.0 version of Simutrans and nothing else lets me build stops charging
please tell me what I must do to have them ..

[ES] Verán en algunos vídeos que he visto en Youtube veo que algunos tienes
estaciones subterráneas de metro para pasajeros, actualmente tengo la
versión 120.0 de Simutrans y nada mas me deja construir paradas de carga
díganme por favor que es lo que debo de hacer para tenerlas..

Isaac Eiland-Hall

[EN] Welcome to the forum! One rule here is that the language of a board must be posted first. Any other languages come second. So when I want to post in another language board, I put that language first, and English second. I've done a Google translation of your post and set it up like it should be. As to your question, I'm sorry I don't have an answer. I play mostly with trucks and busses, personally. But hopefully someone else will. :)

[ES] Bienvenido al foro! Una regla aquí es que el lenguaje de un tablero debe ser publicado primero. Cualesquiera otras lenguas vienen segundos. Así que cuando quiero publicar en la otra tabla lenguaje, puse ese idioma primero y segundo Inglés. He hecho una traducción de Google de tu post y lo configuro como tiene que ser. En cuanto a tu pregunta, lo siento no tengo una respuesta. Juego sobre todo con los camiones y buses, personalmente. Pero es de esperar que alguien más lo hará. :)

Commander Noddy

Hi Nice to meet you ABC. Anyway I just want to know what is stop charging, and what do you need help?

May The Force Be With You Always!

Isaac Eiland-Hall

That's an automated translation. Basically, I'm pretty sure they're just looking for underground/subway stops. I wouldn't focus too much on the exact wording of the translation. :)