News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

How do I get a bridge stop into a schedule?

Started by Timetable, September 05, 2008, 06:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timetable

Hello,

I have made a two-level station. The high level is on a bridge. Does anybody know how I get that bridge stop into the schedule? I tried it many times by clicking (with and without the Ctrl key) on the platform where the train should stop, but it doesn't work. I get up a message saying the train can't find a route.

Thanks in advance...

Alex. Brose

I guess there's a problem with signals or maybe the rails are not correctly connected. Check out if the train really can reach the high level station.
What about a screenshot?  ;)

(And yes, you might use Ctrl key for high level stop.)

Timetable

I don't think there is any problem with signals and tracks. When I skip the stop from the schedule list, then the train is going on his way to the next station, passing the bridge station.

prissi

CNTRL+click selects the other layer, i.e. in your case the layer on the bridge.

Alex. Brose

Well... Does the train use overhead lines? Because the two inner bridges don't have one. Possible, that the train after skipping the stop from schedule list takes the outer bridges with overhead lines.
That's my only idea for the moment.  ???

And like prissi's words - be sure that you've choosed the right bridgde/platform.  :)

Timetable

The two inner bridges use third rail electrification and are not connected to the outer bridge rails.
I also tried this:
To be sure clicking on the wright platform, I removed the low level platforms, but that didn't change anything: the train still doesn't find the route.

TPIBAW

Maybe you can also post a savegame and give the coordinates of the bridge stop?