News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Transport Shuttle for Pak64

Started by JPdude612, May 13, 2010, 02:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPdude612

I made this Transport Shuttle, pretty much a comparison of the Gallieo Shuttle and Hover Bus of Simutrans Pak128 Future Pak.
These models were actually created with Sketchup and imported into Blender using it's main Scene I got from graphics.simutrans.com

Unfortuanetly, if I tried to make a pak file from the Online-Dat on the German simutrans site, it would come out unaligned. Thats not really what I want. IS IT  ;).  

Anyway, Heres the Transport Shuttles in Google Sketchup-

I rendered the models in Blender, and they came pretty nicely, although, I think the first Shuttle (Transport Shuttle MK1) Could use some graphic touching up....

I have each shuttle zipped up, I hope I can get a MakeObj to work on my mac

(I only have the Images for SketchUp, I will put the Blender one tomorrow or something.)
(The Files for the simutrans are right now just three zip files with photos for all directions and the same amount of dat files for every Mk. Example, Mk.1 has 1 Dat file, Mk.2 has two DAT files, and so on. But there are only three Mk. BTW.)

Shuttle Bio:
In 2007, the government had made a cell that would create energy, although just one couldn't make much energy, many put together were able to actually create quite much energy, soon in 2008 they had implemented this into a jet, although being costly, the fuel cell required litte maintinence and was pretty cheap to run. The shuttle would be updated as the decades passed, and it became cheaper for it and had less running costs.

(PLZ IGNORE MY INABILITY TO MAKE A GOOD BIO, I HAVE LITERALY A BIG WRITING BLOCK AND LACK OF CREATIVITY CURRENTLY)

Tell me what you think of the PNG and DATs

EDIT: I just found the MakeObj for Mac, paktool, I couldn't belive it either. Anyway, I should start spitting out a few pak files now.

EDIT-2: The Alignment issue is actually cause of my png's. IDK why,
although they are unaligned, the download files are ready in one zip file. All MK.1 MK.2 and MK.3

EDIT-3: Don't use any of the mail ones. They gave me a error message.
Yes, I am half Japanese.

http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=5071.0 my hondajet

stmaker

I have Google SketchUp now and was wondering how would you tranfer your SketchUp models to Blender...
Version using: Simutrans v111.0
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Using: Paint.NET, Paint, Photoshop, SketchUp
Future Addon(s): Building (Link)
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.