News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Industries getting halfway connected

Started by wlindley, August 07, 2016, 02:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wlindley

Using the latest nightlies compiled from git source. Some station/industry combinations work properly; others I cannot build a station that gets properly connected to its neighboring industries. Goods do not get manufactured or processed so everything comes to a standstill.

Any idea why or how to correct?

jamespetts

Thank you for the report. Can you upload a saved game in which this can reliably be reproduced, and confirm whether you are using the cross-connect all option? I should be very grateful.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

wlindley

http://wlindley.com/simutrans/not-linked.sve for example. 

Nothing I have tried will connect a station, new or old, with the orchard at (709,91). 

This is with Pak128 Britain Exp. (created with latest from git, but loading with 0.9.0 or 0.9.1 displays same problem).

jamespetts

I think that I have fixed this now; would you mind re-testing? Thank you.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

wlindley