News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Story of Dictator Eeki

Started by eekizz, September 17, 2015, 09:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eekizz

Hi, I like to play only with passangers and try to grow my cities. I have one main city with 10k citizens and 10 little cities with 1500 citizens. I have now connected all cities. In the picture I have my main city and airport and also map of networks.

http://imgur.com/7us58Om

gauthier

Your map looks impressive. You should write a more detailed presentation and add more screenshots (big airports or train stations with nice track systems, nice spots, ...).

eekizz

In 1930, The great Dictator Eeki took over the poor land of Fingapore and started to develop transportation systems of citizens. In 1983 all little cities were united mostly by airplanes and buses. Only railway system is in capital 'Eekin Diktatuuri's area, where to main city is connected to near cities and to the State Airport. The capital has 11050 inhabitants and is growing more then any other city in the land.
Second biggest city in Eeki are is 'Eekin South Island' with 783 inhabitants. Smallest city with 94 population is called 'Eekin South Pole', which was found in 1970 when some scientists moved there. The Capital has railway to five small cities and bus route to six smaller cities nearer the capital. 'Eekin South Pole is connected to the airport by ferry. The State Airport has 11 landing areas, one for local island flights and one for each 10 other big states. The Capital has the only tram system in the world and the city transport is growing all the time. Buses are helping people to get around the city too.

http://imgur.com/a/mftLp

gauthier

The airport looks impressive, even oversized compared to the towns. Are you uploading the savegame as well ?

eekizz

Hi
What is the best way to share the saved file if the sve file is bigger than 512KB?

Isaac Eiland-Hall

If you are comfortable with SFTP or FTP, I can create you a little space to upload to the server. :)

DrSuperGood

You could also use a cloud storage solution like DropBox which offers you a few gigabytes of storage for free. You can upload it to that and then share a link to the file for anyone to download.