News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Pak.HD [bug] - Eras not working

Started by EnternalD, November 17, 2011, 08:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnternalD

In new game dialog by default is set to use timeline. When I run game it switches to all eras mode.
I try to toggle on and off  use timeline in new game dialog, but checkbox seems like it would be stuck (it is stuck to use timeline, but despite that game runs in all eras mode anyway).
Now the strange: the only pack affected is PakHD. Probably wrong config???

VS

What's the suggested Simutrans version to be used? HD is a very old pakset, and IIRC there have been some minor updates leading to a re-release working with newer versions of Simutrans, but...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

EnternalD

I used both windows and Linux latest stable binaries (windows pakhd came from installer). Also tried nightly.
Well, that is the problem: up to ST v1.02 it was tested, at least http://hd.simutrans.com/index.php?p=dwl page says that.
Thought it is pity. One little bug ruins gameplay of otherwise good pakset. (What fun to play simutrans without timeline?)

VS

Looked, tried, found. It seems HD's simuconf.tab has set timeline to 0. Just remove that line and it's good to go even in 111...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!