News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Screenshots of PAK128.german

Started by michelstadt, March 23, 2012, 08:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ampersand

I didn't mean the rounded building with dark glass facade at the upper screenshot. At the bottom one there is a red-brick-and-roof tower with a black top. Looked like a townhall to me.

pumuckl999

I think, I have not created other city-buildings, only the billboard, for a longer time.

But I´ve created a station: V-Form of the roof you get only, if you build it on two nearby rails:

Hm, typical smokers and dogs from stations are missed :confused: :D.

/ In the screenshot we can see a bug: Station should work for pax and mail, not for freight and mail.

ampersand

3 platforms look very metropolitan.
Quote from: pumuckl999 on September 15, 2017, 12:49:00 PM
V-Form of the roof you get only, if you build it on two nearby rails:
How about one-sided versions to create V-roof only between the rails?

Frank

perhaps the platform was one-sided

for more see here de en

pumuckl999

How about a little set of stations :)?

ampersand

No idea how this was achieved, but  the tree stations from the bottom look much more natural than the current ones with roof available in game.
Link to an image with actual passenger platform buildings

pumuckl999

Did´nt know the models from older stations, maybe they have other count of details.

Two new factories, one new? or old? postwagon:

Windmill in front is for cereals, in background is in progress - maybe it will work like an early dealer for building materials (windmill is a lumbermill).

pumuckl999

New railcar (T03 from Neuhaldenslebener Eisenbahn/ VT 135 552 from DR) for mailbags and a highspeed tunnel (280km/h):

ampersand

Quote from: pumuckl999 on October 13, 2017, 11:18:58 PM
maybe it will work like an early dealer for building materials (windmill is a lumbermill).
Then it could accept planks and concrete for example?

pumuckl999

At the moment it consumes sand, stones, wood and planks. But we did´nt know, if this is a good solution: Somebody could ask why it needs sand and planks. The mill is a lumber mill and in the background you can find a sandpit. It could produce its own sand and planks.

Here a blue 2ss-t/15-Wagon and an old railcar ET174, both for post. In background two Vossloh G2000BB with Zacens tank wagons (with different load images for different goods).

pumuckl999

Fright-menu from rail with all wagons, some new modern wagons for wood... or more? I´ve forgotten :).

pumuckl999

New loco-depot with water tower and a new freight-wagon left the depot.

No, the older animated "house with legs" in the background will never appear in our pakset :).

pumuckl999

Three new railcars and a new underground station:

Beside the station you can see the skeleton of a giant. Seems me, as he has missed his train...

ampersand

Quote from: pumuckl999 on October 21, 2017, 09:51:21 PMskeleton of a giant. Seems me, as he has missed his train...
This is getting close to the comic pakset.
Can you please describe these new cars and their specs?

pumuckl999

OK, to speed up I post the parts of the dats:

red-yellow railcar on the left:
name=LAG_Nr772-ET185
copyright=pumuckl999
intro_year=1905
intro_month=5
retire_year=1962
retire_month=12
cost=1009000
RunningCost=28
waytype=track
freight=Passagiere
payload=44
engine_type=electric
speed=40
gear=125
weight=24.7
power=90

green in the middle (two versions for bulk and animals):
name=LAG_Nr891-ET194_Stueckgut
copyright=pumuckl999
intro_year=1922
intro_month=1
retire_year=1954
retire_month=12
cost=2058200
RunningCost=39
waytype=track
freight=Plastik
engine_type=electric
power=82
gear=125
payload=8
speed=40
length=5
weight=16.2

yellow (from berlin subway):
name=Baureihe_IK_Front
copyright=pumuckl999
intro_year=2015
intro_month=1
cost=1775500
RunningCost=109
waytype=track
freight=Passagiere
engine_type=electric
power=255
gear=200
payload=84
speed=70
length=7
weight=18

And here some new rail tracks and tunnels for 40 and 60km/h:

pumuckl999

Two extension buildings for rail: Old water tower and a station building.

pumuckl999

BR05 in front of some pipes:

Hm, I´ve forgotten some graffiti on the pipes...

Vladki

Quote from: pumuckl999 on November 08, 2017, 02:20:49 AM
BR05 in front of some pipes:

Hm, I´ve forgotten some graffiti on the pipes...
Wow, very nice. What is the game purpose of those pipes?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Emil Sawicki

Simutrans 123, Windows 10

pumuckl999

Yes, works like a fence. But in bigger towns you can use it to reduce the number of citizens (like the little park and the skater park).

Maybe we should create some day an animated part? Did´nt know atm if this works with fences...

pumuckl999

Two new extension buildings (station deleted for the screenshot) for earlier years:

pumuckl999

pumuckl999

Habbiins352 and GGhs Bromberg on their way to the next version.

pumuckl999

Todays work: rail service wagon 262 (I hope :), in german "Bahndienstwagen 262") for oil and Hbbills311 is created from Habbiins352 (Hbbills is shorter with only two axles).

pumuckl999

Two new locos, E01 and E91.3: E91.03 is three-parted, the middle part was also designed for transportation of baggage. So we can use it in ST to move (30)mail :).

jamespetts

This pakset does have some splendid graphics.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

pumuckl999

We hope so, Thank you :).

Did´nt know, if somebody like such screenshots from modelling: Partially finished ET89 with ES89 and Cid-24. Too much for one night to do...

Emil Sawicki

Rübezahl! I love it! It's a part of history of Silesia: some of them were made in my city - Breslau. They were used on Silesia Mountain Railway (Schlesische Gebirgsbahn) and its branch lines.

pumuckl999

Yes, I love the design of the 20th and 30th :).

Some problems exist with "Rübezahl":

Color was changed from dark green to red-yellowwhite as the ES89 substitutes most of the Cid-24. But I found only original images from Cid-24 in green. Some models exist in red-yellowhite, but this models have closed ends, in all fotos I´ve seen the Cid-24 has open ends, such I have in my model.

I´m not sure, if the roof was dark or light grey. Here in the first image it seems me dark...

From the ES89 I got only a drawing from sideview. I´m not sure if the end of the wagon was so round as modellized or more angled, like the ET.
For the ES89 I can´t found information about weight and number of passengers.

Emil Sawicki

Maybe this will help. It's a model made by some railway enthusiasts from Germany.

Emil Sawicki

Here some info about wagons, that could be connected with ET 89:
- Di-el24, open end, green livery, later renamed to EB 89
- Bi-24, open end, later renamed to EB 89
- BCi-24, open end, later renamed to EB 89
- Ci-25, open end, later renamed to EB 89
- Di-24, open end, later renamed to EB 89
- Cdi-23, open end, later renamed to EB 89
- Pwi el-29 (rebuilt from Pwi-29a), later renamed to EB 99
All of them had steering cable (Steuerkabel) so it's possible to build train consisting ET 89, 8 wagons and second ET 89.
I think the names means:
ET - elektrisch Triebwagen (ET 89)
ES - elektrisch Steuerwagen (ES 89)
EB - elektrisch Beiwagen (EB 89, EB 99)
ET 89 could pull up to 4 wagons EB 89. I found an info about consists of 3x ET 89 with 12x EB 89.

pumuckl999

OK, Thank you, I´ve also read a little about the wagon names:

First (big) letter means the class. It can so be from A (for first class) up to D (for fourth class). End of the 20th years the german rail did not use fourth class anymore. So all D-wagons became C-wagons at least. The little d in "Cid" means that this wagons became no typical facility from 3rd class, only new signs at this time.
The intresting letter is the "i" in the middle. Means, that this wagon has open ends - so I think models with closed ends are wrong for the ET89 (except control wagon ES89).

"EB" should contain all the B, C, D and Pwi-Wagons, but not the ES-Wagons.

An older highspeed-train from germany, ET403 ("Donald Duck") and DR 713/714:

pumuckl999

Don´t close the windows this year at christmas:

http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/wkatapult.zip

pumuckl999

Some new buildings: