News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

SimuTranslator site

Started by Frank, October 23, 2008, 11:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mEGa

Hi Franck
I'm a french translator for Tilecutter or I want also participate translating pak128 and other. But I  cannot help with translating
  "pak128-outdated"     "pak128.japan"     "Addons 64x64"     "Addons 128x128"     "pak128.comic"     "pakHD.HighTech"     "pak64.brasil"     "pak128"
on the simutranslator site.
Could I ?
Thanks

Note: I want to translate simutrans experimental branch too (I saw with jamespetts)

Regards
Current projects in progress : improvements of few designed french paks

Václav

mEGa, translation of graphic sets with repository on sourceforge.net cannot be translated in this way

... - but it is very bothering that it can be done only via SVN file accesses. I would be very glad if translations of graphic sets with repository on SF would be translated back via SimuTranslator.

So, in this case I would like to request for SVN access, my username on SF is the same to local - but in lowercase.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

prissi

Please do not post nonsense here. The pak in questions are not on sourceforge and, with the exception of pak128.japan, are not current paksets.

mEGa

OK,
Sorry...
Current projects in progress : improvements of few designed french paks

whoami

I guess that the answer referred to what VaclavMacurek wrote, not to your post.

Václav

Quote from: prissi on September 18, 2011, 09:15:01 PM
Please do not post nonsense here. The pak in questions are not on sourceforge and, with the exception of pak128.japan, are not current paksets.
... pak128 ended - and changed into openpak128 ... and its sources are on SF (regardless of there is written only pak128 - and for it I write about pak128). There are also Pak128.Britain and some other paksets.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

IgorEliezer

There's a problem in Simutranslator:

Quote from: IgorEliezer on January 02, 2012, 04:55:33 AM
I noticed in "Build urban buildings" dialog that COM_01_04 uses the same graphic of COM_12_04.

Is it intended?

PAK64 rev. 673

I think Prissi already fixed this problem in the pakset, but in Simutranslator, the problem persists. I suspect the object COM_12_04 is using the wrong graphic.

daffi

Hi teams... I would like to help for indonesian translation. Could you create me an account on SimuTranslator? I'm already work for it. Thanks...

SkyAn

Hi. I can't send Email for registration

prissi

We got your request. Pelase be patient, everything is processed manually in our spare time.

SkyAn

All right. I wrote because there was no confirmation that the request has been sent

michelv

Hey,

It's probably me, but is the site down?
And how can I help fixing all the typos on the websites, so not only in the translated texts?

Dwachs

Quote from: michelv on November 21, 2012, 10:27:56 AM
It's probably me, but is the site down?
It works for me atm.
And how can I help fixing all the typos on the websites, so not only in the translated texts?
Which websites do you refer to ?

What is your account at the translator? At least the texts on the translator page are translatable.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

michelv

Hey,

Thanks for the quick reply.
I'm getting a time out at http://simutranslator.simutrans-germany.com/
So am not able to register. Had a quick glimpse at the pages earlier on, as guest. But now it's well, on a long coffee break :)

The website I refer to, or pages actually (just small stuff, but a little shame to have them around):
http://www.simutrans.com/development.htm
"which requently incorporates patches"
"Tools to create these are publicly avialable."

http://www.simutrans.com/about.htm
transport network, cities will develop and merge forming large metropolises.

http://www.simutrans.com/help.htm
"ith multi-language support. Disponible in Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese "

and probably a few more.

Thanks!
Michel
PS: what an addictive game this is by the way!

michelv

Hey,

Well, tried now once with IE. That let's me in, after Java complains that I need to give my admin password.. Then I go to contact, try to input a registration, and I'm kicked out of the site. Then: no way it responds back.
Are you using some js for the logins?

An_dz

We know about the typos in the website.
We are working in some projects and this should be fixed when we finish them.

Edit: You can't register through simutranslator, we create an account for you from here. This make spam bots stay away.

Zeno

I'd like to request permission to translate Pak128 objects to English. Thanks in advance.

Dwachs

Quote from: Zeno on December 16, 2012, 03:48:03 PM
I'd like to request permission to translate Pak128 objects to English. Thanks in advance.
done

Vonjo

Can I do Indonesian translation?
Thanks. :)

Vonjo

Indonesian base text and some pak64 translation has been done. Currently there are still some too-long-string though. But so far so good. :)
What is unnecessary_text? Is it really unnecessary? Do they need to be translated?

Tajia

Hi.
I want to help to translate into Japanese.
Please give me an account.

Thanks.

Dwachs

Quote from: Vonjo on January 28, 2013, 04:46:58 PM
Indonesian base text and some pak64 translation has been done. Currently there are still some too-long-string though. But so far so good. :)
What is unnecessary_text? Is it really unnecessary? Do they need to be translated?
They are unnecessary:

The *extern, *suburb, *center are used to name new halts.

CITY_SYLL is used to generate random city names (if no city_list is present): One of %*CITY_SYLL + one of &*City_SYLL

prissi

Unneccessary is rather obtional. Since most people use citylists in their languages, it will not be used.

Vonjo

Quote from: Dwachs on February 01, 2013, 11:53:27 AM
They are unnecessary:

The *extern, *suburb, *center are used to name new halts.

CITY_SYLL is used to generate random city names (if no city_list is present): One of %*CITY_SYLL + one of &*City_SYLL
Quote from: prissi on February 01, 2013, 04:53:24 PM
Unneccessary is rather obtional. Since most people use citylists in their languages, it will not be used.
Ah, Ok. Thanks.

Frank

the Translator help files are update
my english is too bad

Pestr

I have one idea about Simutranslator:
In Simutranslator Translation Rules (first rule) says:
> I am, for instance, tired of renaming factories to their default meaning, and to shorten strings (like timeline info) which were extended without checking if they fit on the default screen size.
How about create lock-options for correct and nonmodified text-elements?

Frank

Quote from: Pestr on July 17, 2013, 09:57:19 AM
I have one idea about Simutranslator:
In Simutranslator Translation Rules (first rule) says:
> I am, for instance, tired of renaming factories to their default meaning, and to shorten strings (like timeline info) which were extended without checking if they fit on the default screen size.
How about create lock-options for correct and nonmodified text-elements?

It is possible to lock individual language translations.

The expansion of lock individual objects makes it rather expensive and above all confusing.

Frank

You are logged in, then they have in the menu "text compare" link.

This page lists all the untranslated objects that exist with the same name in other sets, and there are translations.

There you have the option of matching texts of other sets in their legitimate language to take over.

Image is example from pak64.japan language Japanese

Frank

set admins please check the settings of their sets

if open source so, then please fill in the field below the link to the sources without http://

also edit homepage link without http://

Admins can add other licenses.
please tell name and link

The details are shown on the Set Info

vzrenggamani

Where i can find Translate Page for pak32 ?? Sorry if i double post .
Thanks..

SIMUTRANS INDONESIA WEBSITE  <<< Indonesia Simutrans Addons Center And Web
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH

Isaac Eiland-Hall

A double post would be if you replied to *the same topic* twice in a row. And only if it was less than 24 hours after your last post in a single topic. :)

An_dz

Quote from: vzrenggamani on January 12, 2016, 11:46:31 AM
Where i can find Translate Page for pak32 ?? Sorry if i double post .
Thanks..
Click on Search Objects & Texts

vzrenggamani

Hi, i am currently translating simutrans Help Files From english to indonesia via *.txt file. Because i am still confuse using simutranslator.. and the question is may i upload my translated help files to the forum and someone upload it on simutranslator ?

Quote from: An_dz on January 15, 2016, 05:15:51 PM
- Open Simutranslator
- Click on "Search Objects and Texts"
- Choose "Help Files" in the first dropdown
- Click "List Objects" button
- Click on one of the listed items
- Look for the edit box for ID (Indonesian) and type
- Click the Save button right below this text area

Thanks For Quick Respond...

SIMUTRANS INDONESIA WEBSITE  <<< Indonesia Simutrans Addons Center And Web
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH