News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

[New Plane] - Boeing 707-120

Started by Milko, January 04, 2015, 05:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hello

Another plane, made by James and me.

192px tile.

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Thank you for releasing these. Apologies that I have not got around to collaborating on the VC-1 yet: I have a large backlog of coding projects to get through, and only a week of holiday left. I will see what I can do, however, as the VC-1 is a useful intermediate twin piston engine aircraft between the DC-3 and the Fokke Friendship.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

The Hood

Excellent to have some more planes. I must admit I have no idea where we stand with planes - are there any major gaps still? Is there a list of intended planes to draw? It's pretty much the only main transport mode that isn't substantially complete in pak128.Britain.

jamespetts

There are some significant gaps, I think (we have no four engined piston propeller aircraft, for example), but I believe that Giuseppe is planning to fill them eventually.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Milko

Hello

Yes, currently there are gaps. For passengers, the situation is pretty good, for goods / mail unfortunately not. Just this week I'm working at the Bristol Type 170, which will bridge the gap bigger (between DC3A and Fokker). Then I would also realize this (attach).... is more a whim than a real need but represents the first true postal service line.

Giuseppe

Milko

Hello James

Quote from: jamespetts on January 04, 2015, 09:41:42 PM
Thank you for releasing these. Apologies that I have not got around to collaborating on the VC-1 yet: I have a large backlog of coding projects to get through, and only a week of holiday left. I will see what I can do, however, as the VC-1 is a useful intermediate twin piston engine aircraft between the DC-3 and the Fokke Friendship.

Do not worry about the VC1, I do a livery (after finishing with the Bristol) in order to publish the aircraft (this aircraft was used only for transporting passengers, so no need liveries cargo). Then feel free to add liveries you deem useful.

For aircraft DC3 and 707-120 ... I have a memory hole, remember that three planes were to be published in the standard version, but other than the two that I have made available I can not find anything .... I missed something?

It may be that it was additional liveries for some other model?
Giuseppe

jamespetts

I did produce a number of liveries for the DC-3 and 707-120, although only a few for the latter, all of which you have here. Having checked the DC-3 thread, all of the ones that I produced are there, too.