News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

[New "plane"] - Mail Mono Plane

Started by Milko, January 20, 2015, 10:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hello

This is a "plane", single-engine, single passenger, the only postal transport (see picture on my mex http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=14272.msg141421#msg141421).

Looks very much like a modern glider.

James, pull request for you.

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Goodness me - quite a thing! Is it intended to have a loading time in Experimental of only 3 minutes, 23 seconds (including refuelling, all pre-flight checks, etc.)?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Milko

Hello James

OPS  :-[ , my error, could you fix directly in your repository?

Thanks

jamespetts

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Milko

Hello James.

Um .... James, I always set the value of the times of expected minimum and maximum according to the capacity of the aircraft and the number of access ports. Based on what you say I do not have well-calibrated planes of the past and I'm a bit confused. For this aircraft can fit in 1500?

Giuseppe

jamespetts

I am a little confused - what do you mean exactly? An aircraft's turnaround time is not just based on the time for the actual loading: it is also based on the time to conduct pre-flight checks, refuel, change the crew and, in passenger aircraft, load the baggage, catering supplies and water tanks for the kitchen/lavatories. I had assumed that the times that you have given for aircraft so far were based on real life turnaround times garnered from some factual source; is this not correct?

Milko

Hello James

Quote from: jamespetts on January 22, 2015, 09:52:25 PM
I had assumed that the times that you have given for aircraft so far were based on real life turnaround times garnered from some factual source; is this not correct?

I was wrong to set the times, I took into account only the number of passengers and the number of access ports. The waiting time for loading will then be rectified. For the first aircraft designed remember that you had them set you (so are correct), the next I have them set it based its your ... but I used the wrong concept.

Giuseppe