News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

New pakset

Started by demo, June 13, 2014, 05:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demo

Hi,

I am playing the game from Istanbul. I wondered about "If they make a pakset for Istanbul, it will be awesome!" That why I thinking you need to make a pak128.istanbul!
thanks

An_dz

Make a new pakset is a big job and I hardly doubt someone will make this. Also, every artist tends to paint what's in his region and our community is very occidental.

IgorEliezer

Quote from: demo on June 13, 2014, 05:46:36 PMThat why I thinking you need to make a pak128.istanbul!
@Demo, I think what we could say is, if you want to see a new pakset the best option is to learn how to make new objects and then you start making your pakset. Most of our current artists, if not all, started this way and are focused on their on projects. You could use this as opportunity for learning: www.simutrans.com/develop#paint

While we have occidental paksets, Japanese and Hong Kong communities are pretty active. I don't see any problem if you start a Turkish or Istandbul pakset.

Quote from: An_dz on June 13, 2014, 08:52:19 PM
Make a new pakset is a big job and I hardly doubt someone will make this. Also, every artist tends to paint what's in his region and our community is very occidental.
An_dz, oops, I clicked on "Modify" instead of "Quote".