News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Good.fish.pak not loading.

Started by Dutchman on Rails, May 05, 2017, 07:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutchman on Rails

Hi James,

I'm afraid I have another bugreport for you. On loading pak128-Britain-Ex-0.9.2 into Simutrans Extended 120.2.1 build 12.0 - rb9697df, good.fish.pak doesn't load. As a result, fish is not in the goods list and cannot be transported.

Kind Regards, DoR

jamespetts

Sorry that you are having trouble. The latest nightly build should be 12.1 (I cannot remember the Github commit); are you sure that you have the latest binary from the server?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Dutchman on Rails

Sorry, that did not fix it. Pak128.Britain-Ex-0.9.2 with Simutrans-Extended 120.2.1 build 12.1 - r2b243d7 of this morning. Still no fish in the goods list.

jamespetts

You should be able to see fish in the list of goods if you just scroll down or enlarge the goods window.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Dutchman on Rails

Hi James,

Indeed, I didn't notice the list was unsorted. Sorry for the false alarm.

Kind Regards, DoR

Edit: On closer inspection, it turns out there is still a snag. The fish is now on the Goods list, but it still does not load.

jamespetts

Apologies - I have just noticed this bug report, I think. Can you elaborate on what you mean by "does not load", and upload a saved game in which this can reliably be reproduced?

Dutchman on Rails

Hi James,

I needed to use MyAirBridge to make this works as my save game is 700KB, but here it it: https://mab.to/boa4daGZj. There's fish at the port, and a valid route to the market, but the fish is not loaded onto the waiting cart. Reproduction rate so far 100%

Kind Regards, DoR

jamespetts

Thank you for that. I am afraid that I cannot download the file, however: I seem to get just a blank page. Perhaps you could try https://files.simutrans.com/index.php/login?

Dutchman on Rails

Hi James,

Never mind. When creating a smaller save game for attachment here, I discovered that loading threshold for fish is 20 units rather than the 10 I'm used to. My mistake, sorry.

Kind Regards, DoR

jamespetts

Thank you for clarifying: that is helpful.