News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Alignment problems

Started by Václav, December 11, 2012, 10:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Václav

May it be I only wrong aligned that vehicle - but I think that it may be bug.

I prepared tram (for pak96.comic) that is assembled from three parts - front, middle and rear. Front and rear parts have length 12, middle part has length 8.

All three parts sit on track perfect - but middle part is shifted to rear - in all directions (that is really strange).

I read dat file and also controlled images' length (but not alignment because I think that it should be in center) - but I did not find anything that would cause it.

So, in attachment is archive with source files - and you can test this strange behaviour (and alignment) too.

I found that coords for vertical diagonal directions for front and rear part are wrong (so you will see wrong part) - but still, after correction (in attchment is dded dat file of new version) of this, middle part is shifted toward rear part. In east-west direction it is partly behind rear part - and so rear part is fully visible - but in north-south direction, middle part is in front of rear part ...

As I found until this time, space between front and rear part really has length of middle part - but middle part is shifted out of place it should take. Also I found that this strange align is only in east-west and north-south directions. In diagonal directions there is that odd space between front and middle part too - but between middle and rear part it is right (according to image size and dat size).

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní