News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Rotating the view on screen

Started by timmo11, August 27, 2008, 04:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmo11

Can anyone please tell me what the Key Combination is for rotating the view on screen. I have done this in the past but am unable to remember how.

Thanks in anticipation

DirrrtyDirk

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

wipi35

And a nice little blue button on the right of the main menubar showing E-S-W-N (In simu100/pak128)

timmo11

Thanks for the prompt replies.
I am using 99.17 with Pak 128. I have tried R and it just brings up the Keyboard Help Screen?

Colin

Quote from: timmo11 on August 28, 2008, 08:02:56 AM
Thanks for the prompt replies.
I am using 99.17 with Pak 128. I have tried R and it just brings up the Keyboard Help Screen?

Try using Shift "r"
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

timmo11

Thanks

I've tried shift r but still just get the Keyboard help screen.

It does this in Versions 0.99.13.1 and 0.99.17.1 both of which have previously worked correctly, however it does work correctly in version 0.100.0.0

With regard to v 0.100, the Pak 128 alpha for this version does not appear to be available for download from sourceforge, do you know an alternative download location?

wipi35

Colin

Quote from: timmo11
Thanks

I've tried shift r but still just get the Keyboard help screen.

It does this in Versions 0.99.13.1 and 0.99.17.1 both of which have previously worked correctly,
Have you tried using the current 'Nightly'

Quote from: timmo11
With regard to v 0.100, the Pak 128 alpha for this version does not appear to be available for download from sourceforge, do you know an alternative download location?

You could try the link in Werniemans site.http:/www.wernieman.de/simutrans/index.en.html
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

DirrrtyDirk

Well 99.17.1 should rotate with "R" (shift+r)

In 99.13 it cannot work since rotation wasn't available back then.

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

Colin

Doesn't this problem have to do with the .exe? If the latest or even earlier nightlys were use, wouldn't this resolve the problem, no matter what PAK version?

Thought for the day

timmo11

Thanks to all for your help. I have now obtained pak128 for v0.100 and have decided to move forward with that. Once again, thanks for all the help