News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

[devel-new-2] End of choose signs don't work

Started by Rollmaterial, January 21, 2017, 10:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rollmaterial

Choose signals seem to ignore end of choose signs at platforms.

Junna

I noticed this just now as well, and can confirm.

jamespetts

Can I clarify - when you write of end of choose signals at platforms, do you mean that end of choose signals that are actually placed on a platform tile are ignored, or that all end of choose signals are ignored?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Rollmaterial

As far as I have spotted, trains are routed to alternative platforms regardless of whether they are protected by an end of choose sign. As for the other features of the end of choose sign, I haven't spotted any suspicious behaviour.

Junna

As in, end of chose signals that stop trains that come and reverse from going to through platforms but still able to use the chose signal advance of it (which should not apply to through running ones). I didn't have mine on a platform tile but a junction tile ahead of one. Trains went and waited at the two through platforms which the waiting ones are not supposed to use.

jamespetts

I am currently reviewing old bug reports and I notice that this one appears to have no reported resolution. May I ask whether this can still be reproduced?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.