News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Drive on the left

Started by Colin, December 28, 2009, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

It would appear that the 'Drive On The Left' switch doesn't work anymore. I've tried it with an SVE and a new game and road transport is driving on the right.

I'm using PAK64.243 r2970 and PAK64.241 r2970 sve. It's also the same in PAK128.786 r2970. It may be r2970 which is at fault.

Sorry, I've just retried with r2967 and it's doing the same.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

Colin

Quote from: Colin on December 28, 2009, 09:29:49 PM
It would appear that the 'Drive On The Left' switch doesn't work anymore. I've tried it with an SVE and a new game and road transport is driving on the right.

I'm using PAK64.243 r2970 and PAK64.241 r2970 sve. It's also the same in PAK128.786 r2970. It may be r2970 which is at fault.

Sorry, I've just retried with r2967 and it's doing the same.

Hey guys, Anybody got any suggestions? is it just my problem or is there something wrong in the code? I've got the same problem with r2972 so it doesn't appear to be the nightlys. Maybe it's the config that's the fault?
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

prissi

The nightly will be very unstable for the moment, as the final touches for the netowrk code means that the whole schedule system needs to be updated. Thus I have not enough time to look into other stuff.

Colin

Quote from: prissi on December 30, 2009, 09:56:44 PM
The nightly will be very unstable for the moment, as the final touches for the netowrk code means that the whole schedule system needs to be updated. Thus I have not enough time to look into other stuff.

No worry's mate, No great hurry. When you do get time can you incorporate my new AU list please.

Thought for the day

prissi

The AU list is already in pak64 ...

Colin

Quote from: prissi on December 30, 2009, 10:09:09 PM
The AU list is already in pak64 ...

The new one that I posted the other day?

Sorry Prissi, Frank has given me the site of the PAK updates and I see that you have incorporated it. My Apologies. I have also noted that update 244 which contains the new AU City List has not been posted on the download site, so the one I'm currently using update 243 doesn't contain the new City List. Well, actually it does now because I put it in myself. ;D

Thought for the day

Colin

The Driving on the left is sorted, many thanks to Knightly, who suggested out that the '#' in front of things in the Config\simuconf.tab should be removed, if I hadn't already done so.

I then noticed that everything in the simuconf.tab has a '#' in front of it. This may be because the PAK64 simuconf.tab over rides the first one. If this is so, then maybe the 'Drive on the left' should be incorporated in the PAK64 simuconf.tab.

Thought for the day