News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Prissi Praise!

Started by sdog, May 15, 2012, 12:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdog

recently there was quite a lot written about Prissi and his work. Even constructive criticism and one trying to analyse the situation might sound at times harsher that it is actually meant. Thus this threat to highlight the good only, the aspects where there is consensus are typically not mentioned.

I admire the way Prissi keeps an overview over the whole program and the extremely large number of parallel discussion and development threads.

The most i respect however, is how he works while being frustrated and not very fond of a particular topic. He still provides very in-depth analysis and troubleshooting. It also shows a very large respect to the oppinions of other when he puts his sparetime to work to patch in things he does not seem to like at all, even considers bad decissions when his oppinion was overruled.

An_dz

Yes, I admire him for his analysis. He gives a detailed explanation and show his opinions. Very nice said sdog.

And I admire you too for saying what you think with no fear. And for your whole work for this game.

Markohs

I have to agree to the opinions expressed so far, I admire him because of his dedication and hard work!

Carl

Completely agreed -- we all owe so many thanks to Prissi!

ӔO

I certainly cannot find enough words of gratitude or praise.
Prissi, you are definitely not given enough praise for your hard work. :)
My Sketchup open project sources
various projects rolled up: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17111233/Roll_up.rar

Colour safe chart:

isidoro

If I have to point out something very good about him is his dedication.  He never tires and always find time to answer everyone...  Thanks for your hard work!

Yona-TYT

undoubtedly, Prissi has done a great job.
congratulations ;D ;D ;D

prissi

Thanks for it, but recently my patches had rather a tail of bugs with them. I think the prises are going rather to Dwachs for now, as he had done most of the tedious work lately.