News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

When was the bug relating to continuing a tunnel after an incline fixed?

Started by jamespetts, December 06, 2014, 12:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

Does anybody know the (approximate) date when the bug that prevented building a way from an upward slope in a tunnel was fixed? See here for some context for this request. I should be very grateful for any help in narrowing this down.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Ters

jamespetts

Quote from: Ters on December 06, 2014, 02:46:19 PM
r7268 and/or r7282 seems related.

I am having trouble finding the latest SVN logs (as I need to translate the SVN number into a date so that I can find it on Github), as the link provided here is out of date. Do you happen to know either where I can find the latest logs or what the date is for the commits to which you refer? Thank you very much for replying.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Ters

In a hurry, all I can tell is that I think I remember that the revisions were in July and by kierongreen.

jamespetts

An_dz

Quote from: jamespetts on December 06, 2014, 02:55:11 PM
I need to translate the SVN number into a date so that I can find it on Github
The SVN number is in the details of the GitHub commits. It's something like git-svn-id: svn://tron.homeunix.org/simutrans/simutrans/trunk@7404
But I don't know if this helps when searching.

jamespetts