News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

[11.35] Crash when clicking "Load Game" Button

Started by Taurus, May 08, 2016, 09:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taurus

My installation of Simutrans experimental decided today to crash when I click the "Load Game" Button. I downloaded a fresh installation and the problem persists. I used it today without problems, but when I wanted to start it again the crashing began.
Simutrans exp Version: 11.35
Pakset: pak.ngb from Carl`s Great Britain Network Thread
I will post the log when someone tells me where I can find it.

jamespetts

May I ask - does this crash occur with any other pakset?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

It happens with every pakset? I wonder whether the problem might be a corrupted saved game (it will query each saved game in the saved games folder to give some basic information about each when listing them). May I suggest that you try moving all of your saved games to a different folder to the default and then moving them back one by one to see which one causes the problem?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Taurus

This seems to have been the problem. I did as you said, but when moving the savefiles back one by one I was not able to find the corrupted one.

jamespetts

Hmm - very odd. Is it working for you now at least?