News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

[devel-new-2] 0c758fb - error on compiling "timespec"

Started by Ves, September 27, 2016, 06:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ves

When I try to compile the latest build I get this error:
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C2011 'timespec': 'struct' type redefinition Simutrans-Experimental C:\Users\Victor\Documents\GitHub\OpenTTD\shared\include\pthread.h 320

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

This was the same problem as I had and fixed to make it work with Visual Studio 2015: see this thread for some tips for compiling in that environment.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Junna

I have Windows 7 and I get this error also on attempt to compile.

Ves

I have been compiling in this evironment for a very long time without problems, the problem started just now. Did you have to recompile some of you libraries? The forum thread seems to suggest that one should download DrSupergoods patch and recompile a bunch of stuff, and I was really hoping that I could avoid that.

jamespetts

The patch has been applied, so there is no need to apply it again. You will need to recompile bzlib, however,and get the latest libraries from Open TTD.

Junna

I updated to the latest bundle off ottd website and updated those, and I never compiled bzlib myself to begin with, and I still get it.