News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Issue with deleting

Started by fam621, November 30, 2016, 05:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fam621

I like the new signalling update, BUT now the road anytime I delete something, updates automatically from a City Road to a Motorway (96km/h) road. Its kind of annoying, please fix this James. :(

jamespetts

I have split this from the topic about bugs in signalling as this is an entirely separate bug report: please make sure to post a report for each separate bug in its own separate thread.

As to the issue itself, I cannot reproduce what you report, although your description is unclear. I have tried to delete city buildings in Pak128.Britain-Ex with the timeline enabled in the year 2011 and the adjoining city roads are not automatically changed to motorways.

Can you elaborate with greater precision as to the exact circumstances in which this issue arises so that I am able reliably to reproduce it?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

fam621

Its on my computer. Its mainly the tree's that cause it.

jamespetts

I still cannot reproduce this, I am afraid: deleting trees next to a road does not cause the road to change to a motorway. Can you give more precise instructions as to how reliably to reproduce this issue?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.