News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Broken gamesave

Started by fam621, January 05, 2017, 05:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fam621

Hello James, I am currantly having problems loading a gamesave. Can you have a look at it please? I can not upload it because its too big to be uploaded.

jamespetts

I am sorry that you are having trouble: this looks like a bug in the code. Can you upload the saved game itself so that I can reproduce the problem and then find and fix the cause? I am afraid that I will not be able to look at this until about next week when I get back home, however.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

fam621

It is too big to be uploaded, I sent you it via gmail.

jamespetts

As indicated by e-mail, I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce this. Are you sure that you are using the latest version?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

fam621

Its okay, I went onto the http://server.exp.simutrans.com website and found the updated version.

jamespetts

Excellent. Does the updated version work?