News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

[devel-new-2] Upgrading a vehicle crashes in some cases

Started by Rollmaterial, February 02, 2017, 12:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rollmaterial

I get a crash when I attempt to upgrade a 2Hap into a GLV. This does not affect upgrading a Mark 2 BSO into a DBSO, however.

jamespetts

Thank you for the report - just to maximise the prospects of me being able to reproduce this successfully, can you give me the convoy numbers of the convoys on which replacing this causes a crash?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

I am currently reviewing old bug reports and I notice that this one appears to have no reported resolution. May I ask whether this can still be reproduced?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

jamespetts

In that case, can I repeat my earlier request - can you give me the convoy numbers of the convoys on which replacing as indicated in the original post causes a crash? Thank you.

Rollmaterial

I just created a convoy with a 2Hap I had in storage and tried to upgrade it.

jamespetts

Thank you; I think that I have found and fixed this now. I should be grateful if you could re-test.