News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Why do absolute block signals show clear when the line practically is occupied

Started by fam621, April 04, 2017, 12:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fam621

James, why do absolute block signals show clear when the line practically is occupied....

Rollmaterial

We will need a saved game and/or a more accurate description of the situation where it occurs.

jamespetts

I do not understand the question. What exactly do you mean by "when the line practically is occupied"?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

fam621

Has in the line ahead is occupied with a train or at a junction, the junction signals shows all clear when clearly the signalman does not know (personification) if there is a train in that section (block). Save: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzy63vjRdV2_NV85UV82Q011UUU.

jamespetts

I have found and fixed what I think that the problem was. I should be grateful if you could confirm that this is fixed in the next nightly build.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.