News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Replace dialog: arrows on right

Started by BBGunn, March 08, 2011, 05:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BBGunn

When using the Replace dialog window, what do the Replace cycle values on the right side mean?  What is rpl_cnv_replace, rpl_cnv_sell, and rpl_cnv_skip?
Another beautiful day!

私が日本語の間違いをしたら、すみません。
Desculpe-me quaisquer erros portugueses.  Sou só aprendiz.

jamespetts

Ahh, this is explained in the English help file, but I'm guessing that you're not using English, as those are the untranslated texts for the controls.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

BBGunn

Hmm that's funny... I thought I was using English.  I'll double-check my language settings.  Thanks for the reply!
Another beautiful day!

私が日本語の間違いをしたら、すみません。

BBGunn

Well, the game Language setting was already set to English, yet I still get those labels.  I tried clicking on the "?" button at the top of the Replace window, and I get this message: "Help text not found".

Does it have something to do with the fact that I just downloaded the Simutrans-Experimental executable, the dll files, and pak128.Britain-Ex, and placed them in my Simutrans-Standard folder?  Or might it have something to do with the fact that I play the game on a Japanese version of Windows Vista?
Another beautiful day!

私が日本語の間違いをしたら、すみません。

Junna

Quote from: Kujichagulia on March 09, 2011, 07:17:15 AM
Well, the game Language setting was already set to English, yet I still get those labels.  I tried clicking on the "?" button at the top of the Replace window, and I get this message: "Help text not found".

Does it have something to do with the fact that I just downloaded the Simutrans-Experimental executable, the dll files, and pak128.Britain-Ex, and placed them in my Simutrans-Standard folder?  Or might it have something to do with the fact that I play the game on a Japanese version of Windows Vista?

Did you remember to download the separate config and text files with the executable? I've missed that a few times.

jamespetts

Junna is correct - you need the configuration files .zip to get the correct translation texts and help files.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

BBGunn

Ah, I see.  I'll try that, then.  Again, thank you jamespetts and Junna!

EDIT: I downloaded the files, put them into a folder along with the executable and pak, and all is well!  Thank you again!
Another beautiful day!

私が日本語の間違いをしたら、すみません。