News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Wrong income per ride

Started by Václav, May 21, 2013, 05:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Václav

I develop objects for pak96.comic and for future purpose of test of one train I built very long train station and bought four trains of the same length.

Very high payment is caused by train loaded 2304 people and went over almost full height of map (with size 1280*1115).

And I found something very strange in income per ride.

Income before payment: minus 3 861,0
payment: 915 719,04
Income after payment: 453 881,52

and where is: 461 837,52? (this money were not counted)

And in attachment is image documentation of this.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

prissi

Are you sure no other train stopped there at the same time? Because this message is generated at the same time the value is actually added to the finances.

Dwachs

There was still a bug, which showed the double amount in these on-screen income messages. The numbers in the train and finance windows are correct.

Fixed in r6523.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

An_dz

This explains why my pax planes balancing was wrong sometimes.

Václav

Quote from: prissi on May 21, 2013, 08:10:32 AM
Are you sure no other train stopped there at the same time? Because this message is generated at the same time the value is actually added to the finances.
Yes, I am sure that it is only for one train:
A: because numbers are taken from dialogue of train
B: at the same time only one train may stop at chosen station (because there is only simple corridor - one track for departure - and one track for arrival)

Quote from: Dwachs on May 21, 2013, 10:10:57 AM
There was still a bug, which showed the double amount in these on-screen income messages. The numbers in the train and finance windows are correct.

Fixed in r6523.
Thanks.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní