News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

pak192.comic Screenshots

Started by Michael 'Cruzer', June 14, 2009, 07:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex. Brose

New city building. :)

Edit:

Alex. Brose

New:

Edit:

An_dz

Amazing, I love these Fachwerkhaus. There are some where I live.

Alex. Brose

Where do you live, An_dz?

By the way, there's a new building:

sdog

An_dz, sounds like Blumenau. Are you from Santa Catarina?

An_dz

Yes for Santa Catarina, but no for Blumenau. I was born in Jaraguá do Sul but never lived there. I lived in Joinville until 2 years ago, but now I'm in Florianópolis, the capital.

I don't think there's any Fachwerkhaus in Florianópolis because it has a totally Portuguese colonization, but just moving out they start showing up.
In Joinville and Jaraguá they are more common. And before you think so, there's nothing French in Joinville, apart of the name it has Germanic and Italian colonization.

Blumenau, as sdog cited, is very Germanic. There's an old city center full of Fachwerkhaus and other old Germanic style buildings, everybody look like Germans, there's the Oktoberfest, and billions of breweries. It's just not as Germanic as Pomerode, from where this beer is from. :D

Alex. Brose

Old (german?) industrial building, which looks for better days...  :)

Edit:

Alex. Brose

Your daily graphic. :)

Edit:

An_dz

Those look like industrial era. Apart from the middle one they make me think of Manchester, don't know the reason.

Alex. Brose

Alex. Brose

Alex. Brose

And finally a preview of all new industrial buildings. That's how industrial zones will (might?) look in pak192.comic in future.

(click to enlarge)

Alex. Brose

Morning everyone (8 a.m. in the morning in Germany)! Next building: gas holder/ gasometer:

Markohs

Alex. Brose

Command or file "sleep" not found. ;)

By the way: I created this graphic yesterday.

greenling

Hello Alex Brose
I view that you have many power, to paint new modells for pak192.comic . ;D
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Alex. Brose

New building:

Before & after:

Alex. Brose

PappeTeeMaster

a new old tram for our small pakset

Rainforest Instead of Palm Oil !!

pak192.comic - Download Version 0.5 - Czech AddOns for pak192.comic

Yona-TYT

I really like the path where it is headed pak192.comic ;D ;D
salutations ;)

sdog

I should like to ask you for a large high-res screenshot showcasing the recent work, as a g+ coverpage. Prefered resolution would be HD, 16:9. Special emphasis should be given to the lower fourth of the screen. As this elongated part would be displayed first, the rest only when scrolling the image. It would also be very good if it was under a open license: CC, public domain, or similar.

It'd be splendid if this was possible. I haven't come around to start simutrans in months, strugling to keep pace with recent developments.

Flemmbrav

these time, I cam show you a Screenshot  ;D

One old freight train pass one new double-decker train along a trafficked river

It is not shure, that the Canalships comes at the Pakset.

sorry for the bad english

Leartin

The streets of this pak were kinda boring and it was hard to see which is which without comparison nearby. The last couple days I made some new street graphics, which might replace the old ones in the future.

The first is a new dirt road similar to the old one, but now with a black outline and not so straight ruts. Also, it I removed the turns and added the diagonal ways used in other streets.
The second is a countryside road which isn't quite that well done (by the fictional streetworkers). Like the dirt road there is no snow clearing, so in winter both ways are mostly white.
Third is a better street with delineators. I guess those aren't used all over the world, but at least in Middle Europe every better street has them.
The fourth is inspired by american highways, at least in road marking. Sharp turns are enclosed by some blockades to avoid accidents.
Fifth was supposed to be a german Autobahn, but you just can't do an Autobahn without multiple lanes. It's my least favourite, but you can't have everything ;)

Look forward to these in upcoming versions :D

Alex. Brose

New city building:

Edit: Another city building. :)

sdog

Those two are by far the most beautiful residential buildings i've seen in simutrans so far.

Alex. Brose

Emil Sawicki

Wow! The last house is extremely wonderful. Where to download it?
Simutrans 123, Windows 10

Alex. Brose

Thank you, Emil! I'm sorry - you'll have to wait till next big update of pak192.comic. Maybe in some weeks. :)

Here's another new building from today:

Edit: Same era.

Alex. Brose

Daily delivery:

Alex. Brose

No new buildings, just a big screenshot today. :)

(click to enlarge)

greenling

Woh!
Alexander Brose that looks very good out!
Who can you hold out the pressure to get new modells!
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Alex. Brose

I guess it's time to show a new building. ;D

Alex. Brose

Markohs

I'd personally try to fix that rotation on the blue street car, on the back part of it, it looks like a straight line. I don't like it, I'd like more something in the line of this. Ofc this is just a suggestion, you are the artist. ;)

Your work: As allways excelent!!