News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

r2935 - bzip2.dll is not included

Started by Colin, December 13, 2009, 07:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

It appears that the bzip2.dll is not included with this nightly, so it doesn't work.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

Colin

Thanks Igor, I should have seen this. I'm still asleep at this time of the morning ;D ;D
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

IgorEliezer

Quote from: Colin on December 13, 2009, 07:25:55 PMI'm still asleep at this time of the morning ;D ;D

Monday morning? I know what is this. ;D

Irish_Pat

When I download the nightly build and try running it, I get the following error message " This application has failed to start because bzip2.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem" have tried reinstalling but no joy ! Help on this matter would be greatly appreciated thanks ........................

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Irish_Pat

Thanks ......... just too anxious to play the nightly build and I didnt see the previous post about the same subject .......... Sorry !

Colin

Because there seems to be trouble getting bzip2.dll, her it is.

Thought for the day