News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

(solved) Can not build Transformer Station near certain Solar Power object

Started by daffi, March 25, 2010, 05:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daffi

Dear developers... :)
I would like to report bugs on some Solar Power Object.
The problem is that I can not build Transformer Station near certain Solar Power object :  ???

SolarPowerTowerPS10_kraftwerk
SolarThermalOne_kraftwerk
StirlingParabolicCollectorsFarm_kraftwerk
StirlingSolarThermalTrackerFarm_kraftwerk
StirlingSolarTrackersFarm_kraftwerk
StirlingThermalCollectorsFarm_kraftwerk

I use pak128-1.4.6--102.2

Thanx for anyone who gives the solutions... :idea: :idea:

VS

The latter four: Oops, you're right. Forgot that fields don't connect, and 8/8 fields block access... usually.

First two: You're doing something wrong! I can :)

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

vilvoh

The original idea for those powerplants was fields surrounding the main building, but actually I didn't try to connect them to the powerline network. Reduce it to seven fields by powerplant and it's solved.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

daffi

Ah.. you're right VS, my faults... :-[
The moderator said, the latter four didn't try to be connected. Honestly, the connections to the powerline network would give more options for gamers to build their facility by various solar power object. And that would be more fun. In another, the object menu show a number of production unit so I would think that the solar power should be connected. :police:
May be the developers have another considerations to not connected that four solar power object :). Or may be they just used to be tourist attraction. But I suggest to connect them in next version. Thanx  :D ;D

VS

Ummm, what I tried to say was, it's my fault... but also, not everything you reported was actually broken :)

Here's a quick fix; replace the old solar power plant files with these.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Aquel

Quote from: VS on April 01, 2010, 07:48:07 AM
Ummm, what I tried to say was, it's my fault... but also, not everything you reported was actually broken :)

Here's a quick fix; replace the old solar power plant files with these.

Hey thanks so much I was asking myself the same question
Posted it on another topic which diseappear after some times ???

Fix is working for:
-> StirlingThermalCollectorsFarm_kraftwerk
-> StirlingSolarThermalTrackerFarm_kraftwerk

But not for:

-> StirlingParabolicCollectorsFarm_kraftwerk
-> StirlingSolarTrackersFarm_kraftwerk

it's not working at the first time...
You have to build them 2-3 times before a straigh shot to the cylinder appear
Any ways to fix that?
Créateur de véhicule routier français: http://simutrans-france.fr.nf/doku.php?id=fr:vehicules_routiers_byaquel
Making French road vehicule a reality: http://simutrans-france.fr.nf/doku.php?id=en:vehicules_routiers_byaquel

Impossible n'est pas français!
Napoléon Bonaparte a écrit"Ce n'est pas possible, m'écrivez-vous : cela n'est pas français", en répondant à Jean Léonard, Comte Le Marois, qui lui faisait part de l'impossibilité de réaliser un projet.  Napoléon Bonaparte wrote: "It's not possible, you're telling me: it's not french", responding to Jean Léonard, Count Le Marois regarding the impossbility of making a project   [img]http://graphics.simutrans.com/albums/userpics/1000

VS

You should be able to remove some of the dishes - new minimum is 7.

gauthier

FATAL ERROR: obj_readert::resolve_xrefs
cannot resolve 'FIEL-ThermalCollectorField'
PRESS ANY KEY

vilvoh

Seems to be a problem with the field's name. I guess the name is FIELD-ThermalCollectorField but the reference from the factory seems to be FIEL-ThermalCollectorField.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

daffi

??? Yeah but I still don't understand why its not connected. The fixs not working guys...Any idea??
But, Allez! keep spirit ya...for the opensource...cheerss..!!! ;D