News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

SMSC November Edition: stock yards

Started by vilvoh, November 01, 2010, 11:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vilvoh

Welcome to a new edition of the Simutrans Monthly Screenshot Contest. The November's topic is stock yards as companies may need lots of stuff and materials to increase their production, in order to face the most important part of the economic year, the christmas season. Thus, the amount of goods transported will be really huge, and they need to be stored somewhere. Use lots of rails, roads, channels, fences, storage facilities, warehouses, containers, cranes, etc... to deal with the transportation demand.

Rules

• Picture max size: 800x600
  • Available picture formats: png or jpg
  • Topic: stock yards
  • You may use any pakset you want
  • Zoom is allowed.
  • Please include a short description and mention the pak you've used.
  • You can upload the picture to files.[ simutrans [dot] us (site down, do not visit) ] or any other image hosting service, and then post link to the image here.
  • The nomination period ends at the half of the month. Then, we'll make a poll to decide the winner(s)

Prize:

A mention at Simutrans Hall of Fame, compliments by the community and one post including your picture in the official blog.

Sample images:

Have fun!

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

An_dz

I just want to say for all participants to keep a big resolution (at least 1024x768) image if you want, so I can create a wallpaper with the winners. ;D
It will be posted on wallpaper topic inside Documentation, Resources and Sites.

Silver

Simutrans 102.2.2
Pak128
Plataform Goods Factory
Plataforms for loading and unloading of goods from the Goods Factory

grampybear

Pak128 nightly 1048 with a generous use of addons. The busy Port of Westminster handles crude oil, gasoline, furniture, books,cooled goods as well as bus transportation for the many workers.

http://img169.imageshack.us/i/portofwestminster.png/

Edit: New image without station names

vilvoh

grampybear, would be possible to have the same image without the station names? It would look better...

grampybear

vilvoh

Announcement at German Simutrans Forum... link

An_dz

Here's my screen: Hi-Traffic Dock with pak96.comic

vilvoh

The nomination period is over, please vote for the candidates here.