News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Month Wait Time// Fully loading all goods

Started by Arkamaic, October 16, 2008, 06:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkamaic

Hi all.

I'm just now using the latest release with the newest 128pak. I noticed that at the top of the scheduling window that there is a setting called month wait time. What is it?? I have tried all the different settings and none of them have any affect on my vehicles at all.

Also, when I set a vehicle/train to only pick up lets say 50% so that the recieving end does not become over filled.. it will still fill all empty cargo room.

Please help... Thanks
My girlfriends photography site : A.A.J Photography

(I'm still working on it, so not 100% complete yet.)

DirrrtyDirk

Seems like you have misunderstood something here:

The load percentage does not set a maximum load, but a minimum load. (i.e. if you set it to 50%, the vehicle wil not start driving until it is at least 50% full.)

The function is used to keep vehicles from running (almost) empty - which would generate quite a loss of money - and not for preventing storages from being filled to quickly (you can do that by using fewer or smaller vehicles).

And wait time is used on top of load percentage only:

If you set a load percentage and a wait time, a vehicle will also generally wait until it is e.g. 50% full - but when the time expires, it will start even with a smaller load.

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

Arkamaic

Ahh ok. That makes sense haha. Just got them backwards. Perfect, thanks for the help.
My girlfriends photography site : A.A.J Photography

(I'm still working on it, so not 100% complete yet.)