News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Forgotten Raven blends

Started by prissi, March 30, 2011, 09:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prissi

During cleaning of my hard disk I found some forgotten blender files from Raven. Maybe those are useful even for pak128 britiain and some other paks ...

See the rar files under http://www.physik.tu-berlin.de/~prissi/simutrans/

The Hood

Some of the 1840 industry blends could be useful re-rendered as pak128.Britain.  A good find.  It's a pity more of his renders (especially his old city stone buildings) aren't still around in blender form, or even more of his industries.

VS

Thank you, anything that is found is not lost...

And fixed the link :)

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

prissi

The 1840 residental rar are the old city buildings, I though ...

The Hood

They aren't the ones I was thinking of - unless I missed something.  Unfortunatley I can't even find the screenshot I am thinking of in the archive forum - maybe it was all a figment of my imagination after all :)

prissi

I found recently also NSbackup.rar Seems to contain some NS rolling stock. Put into above link.

Combuijs

Good news! I have made a remark in the appropriate Dutch Forum topic, because some people have been asking for these sources
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

Václav

I downloaded those files ... and I found refinery there what is much better than currently present one. But also I say that new refinery is needed - but it would be good if it could cover at least the same area like new electronics factory by fabio (it means 5*5) - to it could as close to real world as is possible.

Those grounds are very interesting but a little difficult for creation of some buildings - like tunnels. So I vote for staying on using of currently used grounds.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní