News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Crashes when trying to start pak128 ver 2.1.0

Started by Antonin, June 19, 2012, 12:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antonin

I recently downloaded Simutrans 111.2 and pak128 ver 2.1.0.  I then copied pak128 into my Simutrans directory. 

When I launch Simutrans I double-click on pak128, and the pak begins to load. Then it stops and I see the message "Simutrans has encountered a problem and needs to close." 

The error signature is:

AppName: simutrans.exe  AppVer: 0.111.2.2  ModName: simutrans.exe
ModVer: 0.111.2.2  Offset: 002d5390

I also downloaded pak128 Britain and copied it into my Simutrans directory the same way, but I can launch it with no problems.  I also had no problem launching the default pak that comes with the game.

Has anyone else had trouble launching pak128 version 2.1.0?

DCD

i have a problem   whit   the new  simutrans   ver 111.3 :S       mi pak 128     says   fatal error  to much images       

.             SIMUTRANS--SIMUTRANS  

DirrrtyDirk

Might depend on which version of simutrans you're using. Windows SDL version works without any problems here...

Anyway, since pak128 has not changed, this appears to be a bug in the program rather than the pakset, I think...

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

VS

First post: No idea what happens. You will have to provide more details...

Second post: You have too many addons.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Lmallet

As a thought, since Prissi mentionned problems with Sourceforge downloads recently, maybe the files you downloaded are corrupt?  Did you try redownloading the files?

DCD

Quote from: DCD on June 19, 2012, 01:21:46 AM
i have a problem   whit   the new  simutrans   ver 111.3 :S       mi pak 128     says   fatal error  to much images       

soo i need  to delete my addons :(   

Markohs

[EN]

DCD, try moving to another folder temporally and start the game, if that works (I'm quite sure it will), try to reduce the number of addons you use.

[ES]

Prueba quitar los addons (muévelos a otra carpeta temporalmente) y arrancar el juego, seguramente te funcionará sin problemas. Si es así, es que usas demasiados addons, intenta seleccionar los que usas, y quitar los que no usas. :)

DCD

Quote from: Markohs on June 19, 2012, 02:25:16 PM
[EN]

DCD, try moving to another folder temporally and start the game, if that works (I'm quite sure it will), try to reduce the number of addons you use.

[ES]

Prueba quitar los addons (muévelos a otra carpeta temporalmente) y arrancar el juego, seguramente te funcionará sin problemas. Si es así, es que usas demasiados addons, intenta seleccionar los que usas, y quitar los que no usas. :)

ok ok  thanks :)

o yes  the game run now   thanks :)  i clean   various addons xD 

DirrrtyDirk

Have you tried downloading pak128 manually? Maybe the installer has some issues (as other reports seem to suggest)...

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

kierongreen

Do you have any addons for simutrans installed?