News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Why isn't this just an addon to pak128.cz?

Started by prissi, July 29, 2012, 09:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prissi

As far, as I can see, all standard elements are identical. The only stoff missing are some vehicles, resp. those are replaced the the cz ones. Why is this then a full new pakset ?!?

Lubak91

So, let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you are completely sane?!

greenling

Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

prissi

I can even load pak128 games, only some vehicles are missing. Thus it is pak128 with some other/additional vehicles. That is very different from what other pakset did.

Of course it still works as a pakset.

Fabio

IMHO the big issue is the final goal.
IF this is a first step and in time there'll be own buildings, own factory chains and so on, it's a real pakset, just at an early stage.
IF the project instead is only about Czech vehicles, Prissi's right and this is merely an expansion Pak for vanilla Pak 128.

greenling

Prissi,Fabio
I have be read that´s it be plan it to exchange the Building in Pak128 to Building out CZ.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

TommPa9

This version is only first step. We haven't an autor of buldings very long time, but now we have him...

Also. Yes, now is Pak128.CZ (CS) only somethink like "addonpack with czech vehicles" but It isn't final version...

prissi

The house could be surely selected to make use only of middle eurpean house. I man there is som many choices to start from; same for industries. But f the next version feature less of those, it will not load older games.

Therefore, pak sets are well advised starting from basic to large instead of the other way round.