News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Has anyone seen this?

Started by jamespetts, December 20, 2008, 10:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5370981.ece?Submitted=true

The competition to find a replacement design for the traditional London Routemaster has recently closed, and the winners are detailed in the article above. This might be something worthwhile producing for Pak128, with an introduction date of 2011...
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

VS

So that's the new age of London doubledeckers! I was wondering...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

TommPa9

Genial combination of classic design and new design but my favorite is the older one...

jamespetts

Quote from: TommPa9 on December 20, 2008, 12:06:06 PM
Genial combination of classic design and new design but my favorite is the older one...

I agree - but the previous mayor sold off all the older ones (apart from 15 used on heritage routes in central London), so it's new ones or nothing...

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

TommPa9

Really? I don't know it... And the old black Cabbs?

jamespetts

Quote from: TommPa9 on December 20, 2008, 12:46:43 PM
Really? I don't know it... And the old black Cabbs?

The black cabs are privately owned, not owned by Transport for London, so many of those are still around, although, from about 2000 or so, a new sort of black cab has been introduced, and is now more common than the old sort.