News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

ATR 500 (airplanes)

Started by Milko, August 16, 2012, 02:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hello

This is the ATR42 version 500F.
This is an improvement of the old version 320F (more space in the hold, the higher power).
The liveries are two, one for the mail plane, one for the cargo plane.
(to do), adapt the cargo space for the cargo version.
Does not retire.

Giuseppe

greenling

Milko
Your new airplanes are cool. 8) 8) 8)
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

jamespetts

Those look rather splendid! A most worthwhile addition.

May I make a small request? It'd be a bit easier for me to add these to the Experimental version of the pakset if you were to push these to your Github repository, as then I could merge them automatically. Would you be able to do that? I should be very grateful.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Milko

Hello

Done  :)

There is a pull request for you (my branch: master)

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Milko

Hello

ATR_42_500 PAX version (Titan Airways livery).

@ James: I can only upload files on github next week. PS I noticed that air in the folder / image (exp version) there are duplicate files with the name containing parentheses. Other files are also written in uppercase and the extension "PNG".

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Thank you - added to Experimental!

The Hood

And now to Standard too. Many thanks.

Milko

@The Hood

Thanks

I wanted to let you know that I have made several changes to the powers, the tractive effort, the payload of any aircraft I've done.
The changes are so numerous that it is almost impossible to list them and changes have been inserted directly in the repository pak128britexp. You can copy the files of the planes taking them directly from github?

Giuseppe

The Hood

Milko

Hello

ATR 72 _ 500 Aurigny Air Services (pax)

@ James, the airplane is on my repository (branch payload) and there is a pull equest for you

Giuseppe

asaphxiix

so james - does this mean there's gonna be airplanes on the next 128-britain experimental? :)

greenling

Yes, but the airplanes are not complett.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

jamespetts

Yes, these should be available in the next release - I still need to get around to merging these into my development Github repository...

Edit: Now merged - thank you, Giuseppe!

Milko

Hello

ATR 72 _ 500 Farnair Europe (post)

@ James, the airplane is on my repository (branch master) and there is a pull equest for you

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Thank you! Merged as requested. This is excellent.

The Hood