News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Longer Powerline Bridges

Started by Raiser, September 19, 2012, 11:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raiser

Extended maximum length of the powerline bridges up to 10km

I wanted to change the maximun length of powerline bridges, because the are a little too short in my opinion - especially when you build high capacity industrial networks...
Up to now there were no system crushes or other problems, so i think you can use this little modification.

If someone wants to use the longer Powerline Bridges i attached it here:

http://depositfiles.com/files/9bigxrrk6

Put the pak file into your addon directory.

Regards!

Raiser

greenling

Raiser
You Chose a Wrong Downloadprovider.
The Downloadprovieder the want have money from my That in not Corect.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Raiser

No, it's free - you have to click on "regular download" and then on the black x-button at the top right - after that you click on "back to slowly download" and than you can download the file... the provider invented this method to annoy people who don't want to pay :(

Next time i choose a better provider.

PkK

I'd definitely like to see something done about powerlines. The current situation just looks wrong for powerlines crossing railroads. For roads, it seems ok, but ofr railroads the powerlines get too close, also to the railwaz elecrtrification. Personally, I use powerline bridges, when possible (but for multitrack railroads the length limit sometimes is too short).
So I'd suggest to make teh powerline bridge distance longer in the pak128 and disallow crossings of powerlines with railroads.

Philipp