News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Renfe_Z-2000

Started by Fabio, September 20, 2012, 08:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabio

Renfe_Z-2000_Car and Renfe_Z-2000_Mail_Car have the images inverted IMHO.
The former looks like a mail waggon, the latter like a pax waggon.
By the way, their max speed is 250 km/h, but their matching engine is limited to 230 km/h (and no standalone loco exceedes that).

Zeno

This waggons were mixed, as you explain. IIRC another user already reported this long ago (it was Vaclav I think), and I thought it was fixed in nightlies. Not sure about last release though.
For the engine speed, you're absolutely right; I will change their speed to 230 and rebalance them, because it's the max speed they can be pulled at by the 252 loco. Also they have huge capacity that IMHO should be lowered too (at least they had in the past, I'll re-check it later). Thanks fabio for reporting.

Fabio

My bad! I play with my customized test pakset, so probably I still have an older pak.

90 pax per car is high capacity, but not huge. It's a great train (although in 2 locos + 10 cars it runs at max 180 km/h). Maybe make it a bit more expensive, but higher capacity is needed in game, too.

Lubak91

So, let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you are completely sane?!

Zeno

Quote from: Lubak91 on September 20, 2012, 11:37:01 AM
Czech addon EMU class 470 have 344 pax per car ;D
:o

@fabio: I just reviewed it in svn and swapped wagons are fixed; as far as I can remember, I also did reduce the capacity, it was about 120 pax if I remember correctly. So, these won't need any modification.

Btw, you can download only these two vehicles from svn by browsing through sourceforge (I can give you directions for this if you need them),  compile and replace only these two vehicles in your customized set. Let me know if you need my help!

Edit: Link to svn change report; I'm happy I still have quite good memory! :P

greenling

Lubak91 Czech addon EMU class 470 have 344 pax per car
Those Capacity it in My eye to high!
The devloper from EMU class 470 have a Multifunction area misues to Carry Pax.
I Use some times Multifunction area and there are often Bikes,wheelchairs and Big Bagges.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

TommPa9

Yes, Sim did this EMU with multifunction area. It's his speciality. Try to make vehicles 100% real. If some vehicle have place for bags (or bicykles or somethink) he muss have it in his model. In czech subforum (or in czech pakset) have this place for bags EMU class 460 and 560. But its off topic ;).

greenling

Tommpa9
I find that´s kombinantet pax and Passenger vehicles makes Problems to Calculat good loading times.
And The Pax decalibret the Change to make Profit.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Zeno

Oh idiot me, you were right fabio! I looked at the DAT files and they are right, but the PNG files were swapped.
Now it's fixed in nightlies, as well as speed that now is 230 km/h. Thank you for reporting!!!

Fabio

No problem!
How many cars is the engine supposed to pull?
If I use 2 locos, I can pull 10 of its cars at 180 km/h or 10 mismatched general purpose cars at 230 km/h.

Zeno

Yes, was adjusted to pull as much as 5 of these Z cars per loco. I think it's capable of pulling some more IRL, but I preferred to adjust it to pak128 "standard" parameters.