News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Cross country skiing resort

Started by mEGa, September 25, 2012, 08:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VS

Maybe a minor detail... the plough has blue windows?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Sarlock

Looking really nice!  Maybe just remove that big tree and replace with something smaller?  It looks a bit too... stretched.
Current projects: Pak128 Trees, blender graphics

greenling

mEGa
The Cross country skiing resort on the Photo looks very good.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

mEGa

Thanks for your feedbacks
Quote from: VS on October 12, 2012, 03:06:09 PM
Maybe a minor detail... the plough has blue windows?
Yes or no... I wanted create tinged glasses for the windscreen... But after reduction it's look bad as you can see. I'm going to improve it, promised !

Quote from: Sarlock on October 12, 2012, 03:21:00 PM
Looking really nice!  Maybe just remove that big tree and replace with something smaller?  It looks a bit too... stretched.
Yes it was my first idea too after created. It is especially too big when we pass in the other faces (North) because it hides background elements in that case. I am going to follow your advice. I 'll replace it with 2 smaller spruce trees.
Current projects in progress : improvements of few designed french paks

mEGa

VS

Very nice! I'll wait a bit for other comments and if nothing happens, include tomorrow... hopefully!

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Fabio

Sarlock

Looks great!  It's a final version in my view.
Current projects: Pak128 Trees, blender graphics

Roads

I've already said I hope this made it into the pak.  I still do!

greenling

Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

VS

Added in r977. Thanks! It's one of the most massive image files :O

mEGa

Quote from: VS on October 17, 2012, 08:25:39 PM
Added in r977. Thanks! It's one of the most massive image files :O
My pleasure ;-)
I know this... 4 rotations + summer and winter + 4x5 pixels... Next time, may be only draw 2 faces because this would be sufficient ?

Fabio

The more faces, the better ;)

Honestly, it depends. IMHO two faces are mandatory for new objects. 4 faces (or even 8, sometimes) are good, but I would require them only if the additional work is reasonable (and the object is not symmetric, in which case more faces are useless).