News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Industries françaises - Vin

Started by Masu, September 25, 2012, 09:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masu

[FR]
J'ai testé les addons de l'industrie française, et la vérité est qu'ils sont très bien faits.

Toutefois, dans le cas de l'industrie du vin que je pense que ce serait changer le montant de "Grape" produit par le "Wineyard" ou augmenter la consommation de "Grape" dans le "Wine Producineg Castle». Depuis un seul "Wineyard" est amplement suffisante pour alimenter l'usine productrice.

[EN]

I tryed the french industry addons, and the truth is that they are very good addons.

However in the case of the wine industry that I think it would change the amount of "grape" produced by the "wineyard" or increase consumption of "grape" in the "Wine Producing Castle". Since a single "Wineyard" is amply sufficient to supply the producing factory.

mEGa

[FR]
J'ai aussi noté ce décalage entre la production (wineyard) et la transformation(Wine Producing Castle).
Je pense à mon avis qu'il faudrait plutôt augmenter le paramètre dans le domaine de transformation (Wine Producing Castle).

[EN]
I also noticed this gap between production ( wineyard ) and transformation (Wine Producing Castle).
I think IMHO that it would rather be necessary to increase the parameter in the field of transformation (Wine Producing Castle).
Current projects in progress : improvements of few designed french paks

Masu

Maybe 150 % of "grape" will balance this. I thing is the best opcion also.

Mod note/Note du mod: This is the French board, you must include a French version of your post (can be machine translated). Dans la section FR, il faut inclure une version française de votre message (traduction à la machine permise). -Lmallet

gwalch

Je vais revoir cela, en tant que créateur de cette chaine industrielle !!!

Gwalch
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...