News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

question on rules

Started by Václav, October 01, 2012, 09:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Václav

I would like to ask on rules for this pakset. Are here some differences from pak96.comic? I don't count double size as important difference - due to I prepare bases of (not only) buildings in vector editor.

If double size is only one difference, I think I could transfer ?factory currently created for pak96.comic to this pakset.

In attachment you can see latest preview of that building - in size of pak192.

And few days later, you may see latest preview.

And at last, probably final version. You can see alternative (with else windows) one in board of pak96.comic.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

prissi

Looks quite nice. Unfourtunately I do not know if any of the pak192 is active. I fear not.

Václav

I am worried about you are right - but this factory chain would re-start of development of this pakset. After finishing of last member of chain from which it is (textile chain: flax fields - textile factory - tailor). More about development of this chain you can read in board of pak96.comic.

reytm2 works on preparing of playable files from already finished factories - because I have already prepared few buildings (for pak128) - but no factory.

PappeTeeMaster

here are some examples for trains, cars and buildings

maybe you can see the different parameters for high and length. because double size of pak96.comic is not correct. 192.comic is a little bit smaller than double size
Rainforest Instead of Palm Oil !!

pak192.comic - Download Version 0.5 - Czech AddOns for pak192.comic

Václav

Thanks for images but I would like to have exact numbers more. They are more useful for me.

PappeTeeMaster

i haven't any number, only for the high of a floor and the windows
a normal floor is 18-22 pixel and a normal window 10-12 pixel
well, i never count the pixels while creating objects, i prefere to check my objects ingame while creating.

all the other things are made with the old template for trains and cars

i can give you a link to the german wiki. cruzer wrote the rules some years ago.
http://simutrans-germany.com/wiki/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=de_painter192HowTo#grund
we never establish other rules. we only have some templates who can help to find the right scale.

here is the template for trains/trams length 8

Václav

Thanks for links.

With them I can improve some else buildings for pak192.

As I looked, currently available version contains both textile factories and flax fields - but not textile shop (or what name it got).

You cannot use flax fields and textile factories without shop.

PappeTeeMaster

right, the shop wasn't added to the set, because we add a new large shopping center for the next version.
i think it's better than an individually shop for every good

i can give you the files of your textile-shop, if you want

Václav

Quote from: PappeTeeMaster on March 15, 2013, 06:40:17 PM
right, the shop wasn't added to the set, because we add a new large shopping center for the next version. i think it's better than an individually shop for every good
It is right that large shopping center (with selling of more than one good) is a better than one shop per each good.

Why don't use tailor in the same age like old textile factory and use large shopping center for age of new textile factory?

PappeTeeMaster

i have sent you an eMail with my ideas to get more details on the building (tailor