News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Free Play

Started by Kgm13, August 10, 2008, 03:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kgm13

hey guys its kgm 13
does anyone know if free play still works on this new version if so can someone link me to the site?
thanks very muchly :)
mike
Reality Is An Illusion Caused By Lack Of Alcohol

Joker

Do you mean the collaborative games played amoungest paitrons of the forum? If so, they from what I gather have been discontinued here on the new forum for the time being. Due to the change over to Hellmade's server attachments have been limited in size. Thus making Collaborative games difficult to manage. Im not sure if this is a permanant thing, but until someone comes up with a better solution I think they will be put on the shelf for a awhile.

If that wasn't what you meant then I miss read the post. Sorry ;)
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

topchrisher

As for collaborative games, CA-01 is continuing on a GMail account.  As soon as our subforum is re-created, we will be able to start using the forum for discussion - leaving GMail to manage our saved games.  Attachment size won't be a problem!

However... I don't think that's what Kgm13 meant.

Freeplay is a feature that will likely never be removed (like most features).  As for sending you a link "to the site," I don't really know what you mean.  If you want a download site, look elsewhere in this forum.  There are probably still problems with recent versions and pak128 anyway, so the reading will help you to make it work.

EnternalD

One more thing missing in pak 128 (at least at nightly version). You can't build specific industries.
This feature works with modified pak128 (changed icons from pak 64) so why it couldn't be included in pak128 trunk?

prissi

It should work. If there is no icon provided, you can always define a kay shortcut in menuconf.tab.

Frank

Quote from: EnternalD on August 17, 2008, 08:32:08 PM
One more thing missing in pak 128 (at least at nightly version). You can't build specific industries.
This feature works with modified pak128 (changed icons from pak 64) so why it couldn't be included in pak128 trunk?

this is included

Kgm13

thansk very much guys it had been such a long time since i last played and you guys are a great help
Reality Is An Illusion Caused By Lack Of Alcohol