News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

big modification of buidings_city

Started by mEGa, November 11, 2012, 04:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabio

In r1064.

Thank you for the outstanding work!

Zeno

Sarlock

Current projects: Pak128 Trees, blender graphics

mEGa

I'm cooking now (See Fabio's joke about furnace in another post) last addon for xmas release : high_school_2 (old building appearing since 1830)
So I show you project in progress with this sketch from inkscape (without any texture and details...), but philosophy of aspect of building is visible.
It's purely a city building, lined by only pavements of streets. I'll certainly put some trees in the courtyard between wings of house

Current projects in progress : improvements of few designed french paks

Fabio

greenling

Mega
This school looks very great out.
:thumbsup:
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Sarlock

Ooo, very nice!  It has such a nice historic look to it, well done!

mEGa

Well, project of high_school_2... You can see South version with snowy aspect (completed) and East version in progress.

Zeno

Wow, cool one! Simutrans education system will be envied all over the region!!! :D

Fabio

greenling

(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)

Sarlock

Very nice!  It hardly even needs the east rotation given how symmetrical it is... But it sure looks nice either way  :)

sdog

This is quite a beautiful building. I very much like the trees in the courtyard.

mEGa

Hi,

Well there is completed high_school_2. I particularly pay attention for final details. I hope I don't make mistake.
http://www.simutrans-france.fr.nf/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=fr:high_school_2_src.zip

and, there is bugfix addon high_school_1 (corrected name...). Sorry for that
http://www.simutrans-france.fr.nf/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=fr:high_school_1_src.zip

Thanks per advance to Zeno, VS or Fabio for your downloading and comitting act :-)

EDIT : artist view

greenling

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!