News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Sim-Exp: "Retire. date:" and "Intro. date:"

Started by Milko, November 14, 2012, 09:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hello

"Retire. date:" and "Intro. date:", change the value of these two fields does not change to the file that is exported for Sim-Exp.

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Giuseppe,

I am not sure that I follow what you mean here, I am afraid: can you elaborate a little? What do you mean by "the file that is exported for Sim-Exp" here?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Milko

Hello James

Sorry for my terrible english.

This morning I exported the file again and the problem was no longer present. So prolem solved  :) .

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Milko

Hello

I try, however, to explain what was happening to me.
I change the translation of the two fields in simutranslator, then I export the file "it.tab" for SimuExp. The file "it.tab" did not update.
However, if I export the file "it.tab" for SimuSTD fields were correctly translated.
I do not know if, after my report, someone has fixed the problem, but this morning the problem is gone.  :)

Giuseppe