News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Pak128.CZ graphic update

Started by TommPa9, November 20, 2012, 02:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommPa9

Lot of steam locomotives in this pakset was made long time ago, so it doesn't look so good how can.

First idea was try to do that locomotives better, but its so hard...
Here is the first try of graphic update. Locomotives CSD class 498.0 and 498.1 so called "Albatros"

Are the new Albatroses (A) better than old one (B)?

An_dz

The darker color is better, but it lost some of the details. I think you should make the dark/light faces with more contrast.

TommPa9

It's unfortunetely price for more realistic color-lost of visible details...

sdog

Quote from: TommPa9 on November 20, 2012, 03:07:59 PM
It's unfortunetely price for more realistic color-lost of visible details...
No, not neccesarily. If you look at photos, you will not see fully black. Make it gray, try 80% percent at first and get darker from there.

Look at the dark area at the upper locomotive in picture B, it looks almost black, while it is not very dark grey.

TommPa9

Lot of trolleybusses and busses in Pak128.CZ was made long time ago and also looks bad. All busses had same lenght and it looks not good now, whan we have busses from 10 to 18 meters.

Skoda 14 Tr (real length 11,5m)
Skoda 15 Tr (reworked because its based on 14Tr)
Skoda 20 Tr (same as 15Tr)
Skoda 21 Tr (real length 11,75m)
Skoda 22 Tr (reworked because its based on 21Tr)
Skoda 23 Tr (same as 22Tr)
Skoda 24 Tr (real length 12m)
Skoda 25 Tr (real lenght 18m)

All of this vehicles had same length as 10meters long or 16meters long (for 15Tr, 22 Tr and 24 Tr)

greenling

Hello Tommpa9
Thank you that you overwork the busses.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

TommPa9

Next new updated trolleybus.

Whan the first version of Škoda 3 Tr was drawn, there was only one very old and not very detail photography on the internet so thist trolley looks not so good so it can. But now was one of this trolleybuses restored and now is in Pilsen like a historic one so i reworked the old, not so good one for new and i hope more better.

TommPa9

New design of Solaris Urbino series busess.