News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Vehicles Don't Make Any Profit

Started by treiskin, November 21, 2012, 01:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treiskin

So far after playing Simutrans Experimental in the new 128.Britain Experimental Release, I have found quite the serious glitch. Vehicles don't appear to make any profit at all. This could be an issue with me setting up the PAK, but I've checked and it seems to have been set up right.

Video:

http://www.mediafire.com/?vevyo8zh7myod7v

jamespetts

May I ask - which version of the pakset are you using?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

treiskin

The newly released Pak for 128.Britain Experimental (0.84 I think). I am also using an updated version of Simutrans Experimental.

jamespetts

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

treiskin

I deleted it shortly after finding the glitch and made a new map. I can try to recreate the situation then post a save game.

jamespetts

That would be helpful, thank you. There's no way of me checking whether there is a bug and finding it if I can't reproduce it.

treiskin

Yeah... I tried to save the save game (I got the glitch to come back) this error occurred:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ux56ejw8rauwspd

jamespetts

Did you try saving to a different filename?

treiskin

jamespetts

That is very peculiar. Have you been able successfully to save games after that?

treiskin

Yes, I did it and created the scenario where the glitch happens: (seemed to be a one time thing)

http://www.mediafire.com/?98ayuh5tcmlf4c2

jamespetts

Thank you for this. I looked into it and had some difficulty in reproducing it, I'm afraid. I thought that it occurred once or twice, but when I tried to load the game (even after restarting Simutrans) and reproduce it to catch the right line of code in the debugger, it would correctly register a 0.80c revenue.

treiskin