News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Trolleybuses Cristalis ETB 12 and ETB 18

Started by gwalch, December 09, 2012, 06:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwalch

I painted some months ago 2 modern trolleybuses : The Irisbus Cristalis ETB 12 and the Irisbus Cristalis ETB 18. Both of them use player color. The sources are available on graphics.simutrans (http://graphics.simutrans.com/thumbnails.php?album=163). They are well balanced for pak128. Maybe they can be incorporated into official pak ?
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...

greenling

gwalch
Thank you for the Trolleybuses Cristalis ETB 12 and Trolleybuses Cristalis ETB 18.
finally some buses for postmoderne.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Krisztian

By Krisztian

mEGa

I 'm always devotee of Gwalch's vehicles. these are particularly made a success.
BTW new parameters speclially adapted for last pak128 are rights.
Really good work !
Current projects in progress : improvements of few designed french paks

Sarlock

Nice work, gwalch!  Thanks for sharing these.
Current projects: Pak128 Trees, blender graphics

Fabio

These are very nice!
Just the windows could use a bit of antialiasing.

It would be great also to have a few IrisBus CityClass & Citelis (normal and articulated for each model) in order to complete the bus collection for 1990-2030+ period.

VS

Finally tested these! They are quite nice, but some 5-20% bigger than the rest of pakset... :-/

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

gwalch

In real life, this trolley looks quite bigger than normal buses... But it is very hard for me to make them smaller, because i work with pixelart technics...
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...

Raiser

Maybe the buses look bigger in real life - in simutrans-world they look gorgeous! Thank you gwalch. Please more of them :)

VS

If it is bigger, then it is bigger! :D Could you please attach sources? Ah, on g.s.c - even better :)

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

VS