News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Re: bridgewater-brunel.me.uk - Simutrans-Experimental - Pak128.Britain-Ex 0.8.4

Started by asaphxiix, January 01, 2013, 03:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asaphxiix

a bug! Pax going from Coatsand to Nutish make the trip but don't pay a single penny!

this behavior returned to normal after a month's turn.

jamespetts

Hmm, noted. I confirm that this can be reproduced with this save. It looks as though those ships have earned revenue in the recent past, so the problem might well be associated with the speed bonus. I shall have to look into this when I get back home.

Would you mind posting bug reports in their own threads in the Simutrans-Experimental development forum? It makes it much easier for me to track bugs if I know that all outstanding bugs have their own thread there. Thank you in advance!
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

asaphxiix

sorry james - it's just that many times the bugs are my mistakes and I hate to make a thread in vain, so I'm thinking here is better... now it's confirmed I'll post it in an orderly fashion.

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.