News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Please translate 'MessageOptionsText'

Started by Dwachs, January 09, 2013, 01:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwachs

This is the text of the window, where the settings for receiving messages can be configured. It is one string, where the single entries are separated by \n\n. Recently, scenario messages were implemented. Please translate this string monster :)

Some languages also lack translation for the traffic jam and chat message option.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

An_dz

Lmallet

Fixed a minor error in FR.  By the way, does Player/City News have the same meaning as Player/City Info in this case?  The reason I am asking is because in French the word News (or "nouvelle") is much longer that Info (which is the same in FR).

Zeno

Dwachs

Thank you all :)

Quote from: Lmallet on January 09, 2013, 04:14:55 PM
By the way, does Player/City News have the same meaning as Player/City Info in this case?  The reason I am asking is because in French the word News (or "nouvelle") is much longer that Info (which is the same in FR).
These messagers are news about players and cities etc. They qualify as information of course

Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Combuijs

Apparently your Dutch is good enough to translate! Well done!
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs